top of page

Finances & Property

The courts look at various considerations in deciding who should get what upon separation and the law is different depending on whether you were married or simply living together. 

We can advise what the likely outcome would be in your particular case and how best to achieve your preferred outcome regarding the finances


Our advisors are skilled negotiators and ensure that you get the best deal possible with the minimum of animosity. Mediation is almost always recommended but if your case can’t be settled through negotiation we aren’t afraid to fight your case in court.


We can also advise with regard to child maintenance and child support applications.




The law surrounding this area is constantly evolving and our advisors pride themselves upon being ahead of the game. Whether the property is held in joint names or just in your partner’s name you may well be entitled to monies from the property. It is also possible to make financial claims against the property on behalf of the children and this is something that we can advise you fully on.

Contact Us

For assistance with any aspect of finance or property negotiation post separation, we can help!

Please complete our CONTACT US form or call us on

01200 44 43 21 to arrange an appointment for an initial consultation to discuss matters. 

Call us Today

01200 44 43 21

iPhone in Hand
Logo Draft v.4 (all black original).png

Price Transparency

We are committed to transparency in our prices, for more details of our pricing structures, potential additional costs and disbursements, please visit our 

Price Transparency page.

Logo Draft v.4 (all black original).png

Clitheroe Office:

Castlegate, Clitheroe BB7 1AZ

Telephone: 01200 444321 


Barnoldswick Office:

Station Chambers, 16 Fernlea Avenue

Barnoldswick BB18 5DP

Telephone: 01282 813385


ICO Registration No: Z4723798

VAT Registration No: 325 906 651

bottom of page