Steele & Son


Legal services to businesses and individuals throughout the Ribble Valley and Pendle.

Clitheroe: 01200 444321  |  Barnoldswick: 01282 813385  |  Email: click to send email

We appreciate that a breakdown in your relationship can be very upsetting and stressful so at this time we can guide you through with straight forward and sympathetic advice. We offer a free half hour consultation to discuss your options including the following:

Matrimonial Law & Cohabiting Couples


Any questions?

We are pleased to respond to customer enquires for quotations and also answer any questions you may have.


Clitheroe Office: 01200 444321                  

Barnoldswick Office: 01282 813385

Email address: [email protected]

Request a callback

Please use our call back request form which can be found on our contact page or by clicking here. Simply add your details, select the service you are interested in and press send. We will then ensure a relevent member of our teams get back to you at the earliest opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.

Additional services

You can use the quick links below to navigate our site to and details of each service.

Conveyancing Civil Litigation Matrimonial Law Wills and Probate Lasting Powers of Attorney


Separation Agreement

Financial Arrangements on Divorce

Divorce is the process of ending a marriage and can be applied for where a couple has been married for over a year and the relationship has permanently broken down. Whether issuing proceedings or responding to a divorce petition, the process can be daunting so we are here to deal with the paperwork and correspond on your behalf keeping you informed every step of the way.

Where divorce is not desirable, whether it be for religious reasons or otherwise, we would be happy to discuss judicial separation or the preparation of a separation agreement. We aim to open the lines of communication on your behalf to reach an agreement dealing with financial arrangements on separation. Having any such agreement recorded by way of Separation Agreement can often bring peace of mind for the future following the breakdown of your relationship.

We are on hand to help reach an agreement as to financial arrangements on divorce including maintenance and division of assets. Wherever possible, we would reach an amicable agreement with the other side which can be recorded by way of Deed of Separation or Consent Order sealed by the court.

Straight forward, sympathetic advice and support